Friday, October 13, 2006

Oct13 7

ooooh it's Friday the 13th but we had a good day. It was nice to sleep til 9 and it was even nicer going to bed, Steffi had made the bed. I mean I walked into the bedroom all weary and thinking I have to make the bed, and when I turned on the light the bed was made. I could have wept to have such a sweet gift given to me.

I knitted a pair of booties today. I love this pattern with a no holes heel. Just split a wool ease skein of yarn into two balls and used them up.

Steffi is crocheting a baby blanket for her alien baby. Nick is fine, just loafed all day. He's getting a hair cut tomorrow. Terry couldn't run at the gym tonight, his ankle hurts. He is going to the doctor on Monday.

We watched the movie Subject Two.

Plot Summary for
Subject Two

High atop the world in his remote mountain cabin, Dr. Franklin Vick is engaged in highly unethical medical research. His field of expertise: resurrection. His test subject: Adam Schmidt - a troubled medical student who volunteers to be killed again and again in the name of science. Together, the doctor and his new assistant work in snowbound isolation, perfecting their death tactics before unleashing their discovery to the world. But there's a problem: Death has side effects...


YIKES and cool creepy.

I'm off to finish reading Dan Brown's Angels and Demons. Terry found me a large print version, it's hard to put down.

Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger frank said...

my new address for bloger is fgreene24.blogger.com

Saturday, October 14, 2006 9:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home