Oct11 6 1/2

You are not going to believe this, Terry gave Steffi and me our Christmas presents, it's 2 tickets to the Def Leppard concert in Shreveport. They are our favorite band and in case you forgot they have a lot of meaning in my life cause I liked the band a lot before I lost my hearing. Anyway, their drummer had an accident and lost his arm, but did the band let him quietly suffer? Did they tell him, sorry mate, no arm, no drum, goodbye? No, they had special drums made for him, they didn't give up on him just cause he was different. Anyway we're so excited we can hardly breathe, it's a dream come true.

1 Comments:
OMG MOM!!! That is so awesome! Im soooo glad your dream came true...if you were wanting to go to one of thier concerts...which Im sure you were. Anyways, I hope you and steff have a blast.
Post a Comment
<< Home