Oct18 8
Yah, I was so excited to wake up this morning, that I overslept!! Nick almost missed the bus. Oops. I was thinking about what to do about the snowman's scarf. It was just not turning out right working it on the loom, it was too hard to knit one, and Steffi didn't want to crochet one.
I finally decided to make an i-cord using only 2 pegs on the loom. I also made a pompom that looks almost normal, happy me. I made this snowman on the blue KK loom. He needs eyes and more body stuffing. Here is the pattern.
http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/loomed-snowmen.html

And here is the blue wrist warmer. I wish you could see how it sparkles.

I checked the fish tank last night, the ammonia is 0. Cool. I'm not sure how many fish are in the tank. Four or 5 mollies and the 3 Electric yellow cichlids. I had to feed the turtles separately this morning. The female won't come out of hiding til the light turns on. The light is on a timer.
All is quiet here, the kids had good days at school except someone stole Nick's gym shirt, boo. I talked to my dad a couple minutes on IM. And Steffi tells me Homecoming is Nov 4th. She's really looking forward to going.
Steffi just brought me some cookies so I'm going to go eat them and read in bed. Terry needs to do situps tonight.
I'll be working on knitting a scarf tomorrow on the knitting needles.
Hugs Goodnight.
I finally decided to make an i-cord using only 2 pegs on the loom. I also made a pompom that looks almost normal, happy me. I made this snowman on the blue KK loom. He needs eyes and more body stuffing. Here is the pattern.
http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/loomed-snowmen.html

And here is the blue wrist warmer. I wish you could see how it sparkles.

I checked the fish tank last night, the ammonia is 0. Cool. I'm not sure how many fish are in the tank. Four or 5 mollies and the 3 Electric yellow cichlids. I had to feed the turtles separately this morning. The female won't come out of hiding til the light turns on. The light is on a timer.
All is quiet here, the kids had good days at school except someone stole Nick's gym shirt, boo. I talked to my dad a couple minutes on IM. And Steffi tells me Homecoming is Nov 4th. She's really looking forward to going.
Steffi just brought me some cookies so I'm going to go eat them and read in bed. Terry needs to do situps tonight.
I'll be working on knitting a scarf tomorrow on the knitting needles.
Hugs Goodnight.

1 Comments:
nice hand warmer Amber
Post a Comment
<< Home