Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Oct17 6

Yeah today was a good day, though something Terry did while we were sleeping scared me and I couldn't fall back asleep. Around 2am he put his hand on my forehead which woke me up. He didn't do anything, just held it there a minute then took it off. I could not fall back asleep. Sometimes I wish I could hear again so I could just ask what are you doing? I was like, hmm I must be snoring, maybe he's trying to cover my mouth and put his hand on my forehead instead. I asked him this morning why he did it and he said I was so hot he was worried. Aww sweet. I feel pretty chirpy today, didn't even take a nap, WOW. I was so excited working on the knifty knitter that I didn't want to put it down. I have just learned how to do knit and purl stitches and wanted to make a ribbing. Which I did make, but ran out of yarn so I stopped. Then I wanted to learn how to do a lucet cast on stitch which are less loopy then ewrap cast on stitches. You're just gonna have to trust me on that. Here is the site for purl and knit loom movies.
http://decoraccentsinc.com/knittingloommovies.html
And here is the pattern to lucet cast on and make an eyeglass case.
http://gracielandcrafts.typepad.com/my_weblog/2006/04/eye_glass_case.html
And here is my eye glass case using 2 strand Wool Ease Chunky Charcoal. NEATO, I love it!! Thanks to Graciela for the pattern.

I also made a shiny blue wrist warmer. I'll take a picture tomorrow. Tomorrow I will finish up a snowman. I am making his scarf now. As you can tell Terry took me to get some yarn at Hobby Lobby. Plus my yarn order from Smiley's Yarn arrived, but the chunky yarn is very thin. Oh well at least it was cheap. I will be ordering more yarn from them, and giving Terry a run to Hobby Lobby break.

We also went to PetSmart and bought dogfood for all five dogs. SusieQ must have her special old lady food, soon Kookie will need to eat it too. Penny is not eating puppy food anymore. I bought Midget a new collar, leash and harness. She is all dressed for fall.

I am so tired I'm wired, so I guess I better go find a relaxer.

Goodnight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Looming Looney said...

i like reading your blog. it's like taking to an old friend. great eye glass case. i want to use this pattern to make a case for my car radio faceplate (it's removable) the hard bulky case it came with it takes up to much room in my purse.

can't wait to see the snowman and the new shiny wrist warmers.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 5:14:00 AM  
Blogger frank said...

get yor rest you need it
going fishing today see you this afternoon Love oyu Dad

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 6:31:00 AM  
Blogger Sorka said...

Your knifty knitter projects look great!!! Keep it up!
I am adding you to my blog list!!!
Denise
knitchat.com

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 3:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home