Monday, October 16, 2006

Oct16 8

It sprinkled last night and this morning. It was very muggy and steamy. I just wanted to sleep all day which surprised me since I'm back on the green powder which perked me right up last time I used it. I did finish 2 wrist warmers today and just practiced the purl stitch. I felt a little better after I turned on the A/C.
But I am tired now so I'm going to bed.
This site is cool for looming information.
http://decoraccentsinc.com/knittingloommovies.html

Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, we got the rain, so I guess you can thank bossier...or be mad at it lol! anyway, lucky u guys get to have A/C, meany Thomason says its too cold to have the A/C on and to open the windows if we're hot. UGH! it actually makes it worse! its 70 degrees outside, but 78 degrees inside according to our indoor/outdoor temperature clock we got from wally world.
Anyways, sorry about the nagging... Im really bad about that nowadays.
I love you mommy and hope you feel chirpier Real soon! I miss u!
Love
jessica

Monday, October 16, 2006 10:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home