Sunday, October 15, 2006

Oct15 6

Whoo hoo what a day, I worked on crafts all day, except when we went to the grocery store. I didn't do laundry today, I quit. We had a storm tonight, the cable went out and then the power went out. Lucky for us dinner was ready, and the power came back on soon as we finished dinner.

Here is a wrist warmer I made today.


And here are the turtles in a tower. The female likes the heat lamp. Maybe I need 2 lamps, but I think it might raise the tank temperature too high. I do like the new filter, I like how it spills into the water, and the water is really clean. YAH! Plus the filter is outside the tank. Tomorrow I plan to top off their tank rather than do a complete water change.


We watched a freaky movie last night named The Good Mother. I love Angie Harmon but she was physco!!

Oh my dad walked a 5K relay in 47 minutes!! Good job Dad!!

I'm gonna go read my book before the power goes out again. Looks like this storm will last a couple more hours.

Goodnight.


2 Comments:

Blogger Looming Looney said...

i like the wrist warmers. I made one for my mom. she has a to wear a brace on her arm and she complains about her arm being cold all the time. even in the summertime. yours fit the model perfectly. but the ones i made using a pattern from the yahoo group came a little longer than i wanted across the fingers. there is a part in the pattern where you lift the cast on row back onto pegs except pegs 6 & 7 then knit off. Do you think if i adjusted that to pegs 5 & 6 or even pegs 4 & 5 that would work better? What pegs to you skip in the final knit over?

tonya5015@yahoo.com

Monday, October 16, 2006 7:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mom, wow! u guys got a storm? all we got was a downpour of rain. It sounded like a waterfall, it sounded so pretty. Anyway, ur wrist warmer looks comfy and pretty.
Those turtles are too funny. btw, I like how the new filter sounds, it must look cool having more room for them to swim, and also not having to dig in the water to clean out the filter...or however that thing worked.
Love u mom and hope u have a Wonderful day.

Monday, October 16, 2006 10:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home