Oct19 9
Hola!! today was cold, a good day for napping and I took full advantage of that. Nick left for school in good shape this morning and came home cold. He rode his bike to school. He also played around on my bike this afternoon while I used the leaf blower on all the haycorns in the carport. Penny sure likes to eat them.
Terry made lunch today all by himself, pita pizzas. They are so good, he's a good cook. He didn't even ask for help, just woke me up when they were ready. Yummy hubby.
And Steffi made dinner all by herself, orange chicken with veggies and rice and boy was that good. I was sitting there thinking I have to cook dinner when suddenly Steffi handed me a plate of dinner!! What a shock. But now I am thinking what is wrong with my nose that I didn't smell 2 meals cooking? I think the infection in my sinuses is beating me.
Let's talk about yarn. I decided to use up the orange yarn I don't like and I still don't like but there it is, use it or don't buy more yarn. I had some purple yarn sprinkled with orange so I figures I could make a scarf. The purple yarn I had put two strands together as one and wound them up into one ball, it's easier for me to loom if I wind the balls up with 2 threads held as one. Then the balls don't get all twisted together. So anyway unballing that ball created a huge tangled mess that I spent hours untangling, wondering why oh why oh why, but I am persistant if nothing else and finally mananged with all 70 pounds of Midget sitting on my lap complaining to get the yarn untangled and balled up.
I tried making the scarf on the loom but it was too skinny using just the orange yarn or too thick if I used one purple and one orange yarn held together as one yarn, so I decided to try it on size 15 knitting needles holding one purple and one orange yarn together as one.
That turned out way too thick and um well, UGLY.
So I tried using just orange yarn on size 11 knitting needles and that was ugly too. I can't go smaller than size 11 needles, I can't hold smaller. Now I am getting tired so I took a nap and tried to think what to do with this yarn, besides bury it or hand it to the dogs to play with. "Oops sorry dear, the dogs ate the yarn...."
Terry woke me up for lunch and I had a plan. I decided to loom a hat, with many false starts, like 6 times I ended up starting over, I now finally have 5 rows of orange, 2 strands held as one, and I made ribbing, knit, purl, knit for 34 pegs. And I have 3 rows of purple which are just ewraps. Tomorrow I will work on it some more. I want to keep making stripes. Can you see the ribbing?


I sort of watched Corpse Bride with Steffi. And tomorrow Nick has a field trip. Sorry I missed you online today Dad. Hey Jessica, where are you?
I hear a hot shower calling me, ha.
Goodnight.
Terry made lunch today all by himself, pita pizzas. They are so good, he's a good cook. He didn't even ask for help, just woke me up when they were ready. Yummy hubby.
And Steffi made dinner all by herself, orange chicken with veggies and rice and boy was that good. I was sitting there thinking I have to cook dinner when suddenly Steffi handed me a plate of dinner!! What a shock. But now I am thinking what is wrong with my nose that I didn't smell 2 meals cooking? I think the infection in my sinuses is beating me.
Let's talk about yarn. I decided to use up the orange yarn I don't like and I still don't like but there it is, use it or don't buy more yarn. I had some purple yarn sprinkled with orange so I figures I could make a scarf. The purple yarn I had put two strands together as one and wound them up into one ball, it's easier for me to loom if I wind the balls up with 2 threads held as one. Then the balls don't get all twisted together. So anyway unballing that ball created a huge tangled mess that I spent hours untangling, wondering why oh why oh why, but I am persistant if nothing else and finally mananged with all 70 pounds of Midget sitting on my lap complaining to get the yarn untangled and balled up.
I tried making the scarf on the loom but it was too skinny using just the orange yarn or too thick if I used one purple and one orange yarn held together as one yarn, so I decided to try it on size 15 knitting needles holding one purple and one orange yarn together as one.
That turned out way too thick and um well, UGLY.
So I tried using just orange yarn on size 11 knitting needles and that was ugly too. I can't go smaller than size 11 needles, I can't hold smaller. Now I am getting tired so I took a nap and tried to think what to do with this yarn, besides bury it or hand it to the dogs to play with. "Oops sorry dear, the dogs ate the yarn...."
Terry woke me up for lunch and I had a plan. I decided to loom a hat, with many false starts, like 6 times I ended up starting over, I now finally have 5 rows of orange, 2 strands held as one, and I made ribbing, knit, purl, knit for 34 pegs. And I have 3 rows of purple which are just ewraps. Tomorrow I will work on it some more. I want to keep making stripes. Can you see the ribbing?


I sort of watched Corpse Bride with Steffi. And tomorrow Nick has a field trip. Sorry I missed you online today Dad. Hey Jessica, where are you?
Gmail SPAM folder almost 1900 spam emails!!!!!

Shelley has no where to sleep but in the dirty laundry.

Midget has no where to sleep but on the rest of the dirty laundry.

Penny is....

Penny gives Kookie a nose earring.

Susie has no where to sit but in the closet.


Shelley has no where to sleep but in the dirty laundry.

Midget has no where to sleep but on the rest of the dirty laundry.

Penny is....

Penny gives Kookie a nose earring.

Susie has no where to sit but in the closet.

I hear a hot shower calling me, ha.
Goodnight.

2 Comments:
good morning Amber I think ill get you yarn for xmas sounds like oyu need it love oyu Dad
Aww! the dogs look great! and sad. lol I really miss them moma, I REALLY want Kookie, but because of Bullet, it might not work out.
Our internet was shut-down, which made all 3 of us angry, we didnt even recieve a bill from them, but they said they are charging us for 3 months!?! GRRR! See what money does to people? It makes them greedy.
Poor Nate is having the WORST week at work, they make him work longer and NO lunch breaks. I havent seen him and I really miss him, he goes to work early in the morning and gets home late and goes to bed. I rarely get to spend time with him anymore b/c of his job. I hate it! I just want to go and punch his boss's boss in the face.
I love you mom and hope you have a good weekend, I know I wont. BOOO!
Post a Comment
<< Home