Oct22 6
Today had a rough start but I guess we got through it. Maybe some things will change around here.
We had lunch at McDonald's then went to Terry's work to start cleaning his office. Terry brought me home after a while so I could finish laundry. Nick stayed with me and we ended up falling asleep, me on the couch, him on the chair. Terry woke me at 5 and I made dinner which we ate at the table. Then we watched L&O CI for an hour.
We played Uno tonight. Steffi was the big winner. YAY Steffi. I found Midget and Shelly sleeping on my computer chair. There was no dirty laundry for them to sleep on.

The grind starts tomorrow so I better go get some sleep. Goodnight.
We had lunch at McDonald's then went to Terry's work to start cleaning his office. Terry brought me home after a while so I could finish laundry. Nick stayed with me and we ended up falling asleep, me on the couch, him on the chair. Terry woke me at 5 and I made dinner which we ate at the table. Then we watched L&O CI for an hour.
We played Uno tonight. Steffi was the big winner. YAY Steffi. I found Midget and Shelly sleeping on my computer chair. There was no dirty laundry for them to sleep on.

The grind starts tomorrow so I better go get some sleep. Goodnight.

1 Comments:
LOL! Shelly looks like she is saying, "Help! She's crushing me!"
Love you mommy!
xoxo, jess
Post a Comment
<< Home