Oct20 7
Sharon looks awesome as Captain Hook!! I love it.

No one likes the hat I loomed today, boo. The yarn is
Lion Boucle tangerine and Red Heart Bright and Lofty purple crush. Note to self, on the green kk loom the brim - lucet cast on, 5 rows of knit purl knit to make the ribbing. 3 rows purple crush ewrapped, 1 row tangerine purled etc etc. Finished by doing 7 rows purple then decreased by moving the yarn from peg 1 over to peg 2, 3 to 4, etc all the way around, then knitted those off and used the gather method.

Steffi had a horrible report card. I really do care honey and don't know what to do. Terry and I certainly didn't agree on what to do. boooooo
Nick had an okay time on his field trip to the cemetary. I'm glad he came home and didn't stay.
Terry and I watched the movie Click tonight. Terry is like the guy in the movie except it's a computer game that is more important to him than his family. In the movie, the guy was obsessed with his job.
Tonight when we went to pick out the DVD's at Blockbuster Video, Terry noticed we were both wearing tshirts with the cdwg logo on them. I said how fruity is that? We both get dressed at different times and end up wearing matching clothes.
Dad don't tease me, I really do want more yarn.
That stinks about your internet Jessi. I know we are having a bit of slick with ours. The payments were going to the wrong account, it's still not straightened out.

Steffi had a horrible report card. I really do care honey and don't know what to do. Terry and I certainly didn't agree on what to do. boooooo
Nick had an okay time on his field trip to the cemetary. I'm glad he came home and didn't stay.
Terry and I watched the movie Click tonight. Terry is like the guy in the movie except it's a computer game that is more important to him than his family. In the movie, the guy was obsessed with his job.
Tonight when we went to pick out the DVD's at Blockbuster Video, Terry noticed we were both wearing tshirts with the cdwg logo on them. I said how fruity is that? We both get dressed at different times and end up wearing matching clothes.
Dad don't tease me, I really do want more yarn.
That stinks about your internet Jessi. I know we are having a bit of slick with ours. The payments were going to the wrong account, it's still not straightened out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home