Oct21 2 1/2
Good morning, I have some cute pictures. I think Steffi took this picture. I'd do anything to see you smile bebe.

This is a scarf I finished today using YarnBee Fleece Lite. I really liked the color, Terry picked the yarn color. This was done 2 threads held as one on size 19 flat needles. the first stitch of every row was slipped as if to purl and all the other stitches were knit til I ran out of yarn.

Here's Terry and the kids playing Risk, cool huh??

Jessica and Nate stopped by, Nate has new rims and tires on his car, I don't have a picture, but they looked really cool.
We watched The Breakup. Gosh they fought horrible, but so many parts of the movie made us laugh at ourselves. Did you know Vince Vaughn was born on the same day as me? Only in the year 1970. I am 6 years older than him. The Vincent I liked in the movie though is Vincent D'Onofrio.
Steffi would like a poncho, we need to look at yarn and poncho styles. I am wearing the poncho Amy made for me. I love it so much, thank you Amy. I am wearing it and my ugly tangerine hat and I am toasty.
Terry and I went to the library. He picked out a funny book for me, a detective book with nursery rhyme characters. Brian is spending the night tonight. I'm off to finish reading A Painted House. I've read it before and enjoyed it.
Goodnight.

This is a scarf I finished today using YarnBee Fleece Lite. I really liked the color, Terry picked the yarn color. This was done 2 threads held as one on size 19 flat needles. the first stitch of every row was slipped as if to purl and all the other stitches were knit til I ran out of yarn.

Here's Terry and the kids playing Risk, cool huh??

Jessica and Nate stopped by, Nate has new rims and tires on his car, I don't have a picture, but they looked really cool.
We watched The Breakup. Gosh they fought horrible, but so many parts of the movie made us laugh at ourselves. Did you know Vince Vaughn was born on the same day as me? Only in the year 1970. I am 6 years older than him. The Vincent I liked in the movie though is Vincent D'Onofrio.
Steffi would like a poncho, we need to look at yarn and poncho styles. I am wearing the poncho Amy made for me. I love it so much, thank you Amy. I am wearing it and my ugly tangerine hat and I am toasty.
Terry and I went to the library. He picked out a funny book for me, a detective book with nursery rhyme characters. Brian is spending the night tonight. I'm off to finish reading A Painted House. I've read it before and enjoyed it.
Goodnight.

2 Comments:
Hey mom, Nate and I both have pictures of his rims and they are posted up on my space (of course) but if you want u could use one or two?
Btw, we went to the raceway yesterday and when we got home (around midnight) guess what we watched...The Breakup. How funny is that? I nearly fell out of my seat laughing when I read that u guys watched it too.
Love you mommy!
Hey mom, Nate and I both have pictures of his rims and they are posted up on my space (of course) but if you want u could use one or two?
Btw, we went to the raceway yesterday and when we got home (around midnight) guess what we watched...The Breakup. How funny is that? I nearly fell out of my seat laughing when I read that u guys watched it too.
Love you mommy!
Post a Comment
<< Home