Tuesday, January 09, 2007

1-9

A painted willow I planted on my Aunt Pat's old homestead.

Wow, this month is zipping by, where exactly does it go??? I have been looming a lot, just practicing stitching. A neat site was mentioned and I am hooked on learning new stitches.
http://tearmanual.plugin.com.br/html/pontos.html *Just a note, click on the thumbnails to view the larger image, and the link is not the same number as what is on the large image.

I tried stitch #11

and stitch #9 today. #11 was nice but shrunk up a lot. I am in love in #9 and want to do an afghan in this stitch. It has so much texture and pattern, it's like OMG this is done on a loom, it's amazing, not store bought, not blah boring, it's wild.


Here is a picture of Nick jumping on the trampoline at night. He was doing flips but I am not fast enough to snap the camera.

Here is a shawl I loomed for a friend. She asked for a prayer shawl to be made for her friend and I made it for the cost of yarn and shipping.


I will see my gp this week, I am having problems sleeping and breathing at the same time. Steffi will see both her doctors. There is talk of switching her medication but I hope they don't switch it to Lithium, it sounds brutal. Why don't they test her for brain tumors?

Terry and I are going to Barnes&Nobel for lunch tomorrow and to get him a book, then to get me some yarn, YAH!! Gee I love yarn sales. I am really hooked on his Rome DVD set. Even though it's a bit on the R side, I am into the story and their complicated schemes. I know how it ends, I don't know why I hold my breath and acted surprised. It's just very involved.

Midget and I went for a mile walk this morning. I woke up headache free and felt so good. I even slept all through the whole night. Wow. And just cause I like funny computer things, MySpace showed me as having over 179 million emails. Spam glitch??



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amber, love the pontos swatches. Is the light green ww or homespun or what ? 1 or 2 strands ? I want to try #9 it is really pretty. Rosemary

Thursday, March 15, 2007 7:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home