12-19
Good morning, I've been too tired at night to write but here I am. We have been very busy these last few days. We went to the movies Sunday and saw Eragon. I liked it and looked forward to seeing it again with text. Casey went with us to the matinee. Brian spent Friday night and the boys played on the computer. Terry and I watched The Da Vinci Code and we watched football Sunday night so we had a busy weekend with shopping and laundry doings too.
Yesterday I loomed a hat with Yarn bee Frosting and Red Heart TLC Amore. It was very easy. I will make another today but make some changes.

Nick has gone to school and I doled out oatmeal and vitamins and cleaned the dishes so I'm looking forward to resting. Good talking with you this morning Dad.
Yesterday I loomed a hat with Yarn bee Frosting and Red Heart TLC Amore. It was very easy. I will make another today but make some changes.

Nick has gone to school and I doled out oatmeal and vitamins and cleaned the dishes so I'm looking forward to resting. Good talking with you this morning Dad.

2 Comments:
get my hair cut tomorrow at 10 going to a new beauty shop
will let you know how she does
You are such a busy lady and doing great work on your looms. I have a nice quiet week coming up to do some housework and general tidying up - the house looks such a mess. Hopefully, any new bugs will pass us by, have had enough for one year.
Hugs TCEileen
Post a Comment
<< Home