Saturday, December 09, 2006

12-8

I finally put a pom pom on the hat so I am posting this project again. Amy had to mention pom poms so here you go Amy, a huge one. I sent this set to Amy along with another hat scarf set, a bliss hat, and a shawl with a matching hat. My finished projects box is much thinner, lol.

Here is how I made this scarf set.


Hat ewrap 3 rows, then bring up the cast on row like a hat brim.
Garter stitch tip for 11 rows
Do the rest of the hat as ewraps, I did about 20 rows.
On the last row move peg1 to peg2 and knit off, peg3 to peg4, knit off, continue around loom and then use the gather method to take the loops off.
Scarf is 11 rows of garter stitch tip, 20 rows of ewraps, repeated and ending with 11 garter stitch tip rows. I crocheted to bind off and then added fringe.
For the huge pom pom, I wrapped the yarn around a DVD case, carefully pulled the yarn off and tied it around the middle, then cut the ends. A nice huge pompom. I love the yarn, Wool Ease Thick&Quick.

Terry took me to the mall yesterday for some Christmas shopping and then we mailed Amy's present and got stuck in traffic so we took backroads and that made us feel good to beat the traffic.

Steffi cleaned her room spotless so she spend the night with Casey. Brian spent the night over here with Nick. We had turkey sandwiches for dinner.

Terry and I watched the DVD You Me and Dupree. We really enjoyed it.

My Dad is going on vacation. I dreamt last night the Jessica and Nate were sleeping on our living room floor cause they didn't have no where to sleep. Bye bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home