Dec5
Here we are and here is a picture of Jessica and Nate from our late Thanksgiving, which btw was wonderful.




I was feeling puny all day so I slept, I don't have any news. heehee. Steffi creamed me playing checkers tonight. Terry had a class tonight. We need moo. PS sorry no daddy pictures Jessi.
Good night.



Steffi put up the Christmas tree by herself!!
The boys put the lights on the tree and we all decorated.
The boys put the lights on the tree and we all decorated.
Midget is the new yoda eeyore
I was feeling puny all day so I slept, I don't have any news. heehee. Steffi creamed me playing checkers tonight. Terry had a class tonight. We need moo. PS sorry no daddy pictures Jessi.Good night.



2 Comments:
nice picks of every one but non of you kid
Love you dad
hi amber, i love the stockings. is there a written pattern or is it all your creations.
Post a Comment
<< Home