Nov14s
Hello, I am too excited to think, tomorrow is the Def Leppard concert. Steffi and I can hardly wait.
We all woke up zombie like, I guess it was after concert drunk feeling. I went back to bed and slept for 4 hours after Terry and the kids left for work and school. I did make a hotpad today using some old chenille yarn. I have a large roll of it since I couldn't use it on the KK round looms. I started a hat for Terry but frogged it several times. You know he has a big head but the adult KK yellow loom is gigantic. If I made a hat on that he would need to wear a football helmet. How can it be called the adult hat loom???
After school Nick and I did homework and I read to him for half an hour. He fell asleep with his head on my lap, how sweet. Steffi and I watched Everwood and then did her homework. We had to genetically choose a child, by flipping a coin to chose how the eyes were shaped, what size nose, etc. Then Steffi, Terry and I all drew the possibilities. What fun that was, all our people looked different!!
Love you Jessica.
Goodnight all.
We all woke up zombie like, I guess it was after concert drunk feeling. I went back to bed and slept for 4 hours after Terry and the kids left for work and school. I did make a hotpad today using some old chenille yarn. I have a large roll of it since I couldn't use it on the KK round looms. I started a hat for Terry but frogged it several times. You know he has a big head but the adult KK yellow loom is gigantic. If I made a hat on that he would need to wear a football helmet. How can it be called the adult hat loom???
After school Nick and I did homework and I read to him for half an hour. He fell asleep with his head on my lap, how sweet. Steffi and I watched Everwood and then did her homework. We had to genetically choose a child, by flipping a coin to chose how the eyes were shaped, what size nose, etc. Then Steffi, Terry and I all drew the possibilities. What fun that was, all our people looked different!!
Love you Jessica.
Goodnight all.

1 Comments:
I love you too mommy!!!
Hey...what about Nate???
OH! One last thing, I get to watch Jenni's girls while her and Josh go to the Def Leppard concert, yay!
love
jessi
Post a Comment
<< Home