Friday, November 03, 2006

Nov3

It's been a tough couple of days but we're getting through it.

Thursday was a day I'd like to forgive and forget. Some days are just like that. Today the sun shone and seemed like a much better day. Last night was so sweet falling asleep with Steffi. We could use a king size bed!! Midget was determined to sleep in bed too.

I really don't have the heart to rehash the last two days. The highlights were doing homework with Nick, playing checkers with Steffi and enjoying Terry home for the whole day running errands. I took my knitting with me and finished a scarf and hat. For the hat brim, ewrap 3 rows, then bring up the cast on row, then garter stitch for 11 rows, do the rest as ewraps, decrease every other one on the last row and gather method off. The scarf is 11 rows of garter, 20 rows or ewraps, repeated and ending with garter. I crocheted to bind off and then added fringe.

I love you Stephanie and Nicolas and Jessica.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! I love you too moma! Oh, Nate says hi.
Is my grammar right? the "I love you *too* moma". Nate says its wrong, so if you could, correct me or him. Love you!
xoxo
~jessi

Saturday, November 04, 2006 1:15:00 AM  
Blogger Sorka said...

Awh!!! We all hit rough patches! Hang in there.. The hat and scarf look great!
Denise
Knitchat.com

Saturday, November 04, 2006 7:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! You are getting so expert with your knitting. You will be able to sell them on a stall. Hang in there with whatever is happening - it will all look brighter in a day or two.
Love and hugs tcEileen

Saturday, November 04, 2006 7:43:00 PM  
Blogger Looming Looney said...

HEY! I finished the same scarf last Thurday only mine is teal. a couple of rows of purl, then a couple of rows of knit. I haven't been able to get a pic upload to blogger. When I do I'll let you know. i like the hat. maybe i;ll make one to match my (our) matching scarves. LOL, too funny.

Sunday, November 05, 2006 5:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home