Oct26
Good morning, here it is morning again. Yesterday was exhausting, I'm glad for a new day. Steffi went with Jenny to see a counselor. Someone gave her prescription medication at school and she's turning it in to the principal. It is a crazy scary world we live in. I love you Steffi. You kids are the light in my life, the air that I breathe.
It still hurts my eyes using the computer. I guess those ulcers I had really did a number on me. At least it's been cloudy outside so it doesn't hurt so much being outside. It is not raining now, but everything is wet from the humidity. It is lovely being wet!!
The kids had McDonald's for dinner and Terry had a test at college for Geology, it was a very quick test. When he came home he and I went on a date to Wendy's and we went to Big Lots to see what it is about. That was the first time I'd been there, they have a lot of Christmas decorations but barely any yarn.
I did try several times to start a poncho on the yellow kk loom but the yarn is so thin it makes dropping loops very easy. Dropped loops mean ripping the whole thing off the loom and starting over. It's good to practice this garter stitch trick though. I'm loving the speed I am doing these non projects.
http://decoraccentsinc.com/garterstitchtip.html
I better go wake up Nick and get this day started. Nick had a field trip yesterday to Caddo Career Center. He wants to be an engineer when he grows up. Cool.
We might go get some groceries today during Terry's lunch. He went to the gym this morning. I wish I could go too but I want to be here to wake up the kids. Wouldn't 2 of me come in handy? One of me could go to the gym and be healthy and the other could eat donuts with the kids, heehee.
It still hurts my eyes using the computer. I guess those ulcers I had really did a number on me. At least it's been cloudy outside so it doesn't hurt so much being outside. It is not raining now, but everything is wet from the humidity. It is lovely being wet!!
The kids had McDonald's for dinner and Terry had a test at college for Geology, it was a very quick test. When he came home he and I went on a date to Wendy's and we went to Big Lots to see what it is about. That was the first time I'd been there, they have a lot of Christmas decorations but barely any yarn.
I did try several times to start a poncho on the yellow kk loom but the yarn is so thin it makes dropping loops very easy. Dropped loops mean ripping the whole thing off the loom and starting over. It's good to practice this garter stitch trick though. I'm loving the speed I am doing these non projects.
http://decoraccentsinc.com/garterstitchtip.html
I better go wake up Nick and get this day started. Nick had a field trip yesterday to Caddo Career Center. He wants to be an engineer when he grows up. Cool.
We might go get some groceries today during Terry's lunch. He went to the gym this morning. I wish I could go too but I want to be here to wake up the kids. Wouldn't 2 of me come in handy? One of me could go to the gym and be healthy and the other could eat donuts with the kids, heehee.

1 Comments:
Don't you just wish you could wave a magic wand over the kids that puts a shield around them to keep them from harm until they grow up. Teenagers very often do not understand that they should not 'share' their prescription drugs with their friends. They think if it helps them it will help their friend with the same symptoms and then of course, there are the ones who do it for very different reasons.
Hang in there, you are teaching your children good values and they will be O.K. Sorry that your eyes are such a worry.
Hugs TCEileen
Post a Comment
<< Home