Thursday, October 26, 2006

Oct25 175

I could not sign into blogger last night so I didn't update, which is ok, I enjoyed the rest. Steffi and I sat on the couch, I was knitting she was drawing. I made chicken and cheese jambalaya for dinner, Terry cut up the chicken for me. I added a can of peas and we also had ears of corn, it was yummy and a very 'sweep the floor' kind of dinner which I love. I will make soup with the leftovers. I was really glad to eat especially after how sore my stomach felt. I wonder what it was I ate the other day to get so sick to my stomach? I was ready to go to the ER it hurt so bad and I thought I was going to pass out at the grocery store from the pain.

Enough of the whining, after dinner we went had FEN, forced entertainment night and I mean I literally had to drag them out the door, no one wanted to do anything. I wanted to go to the gym. It was rainy and cold and Terry said great night to go out. I said - sure getting in a car wreck is fun, hydroplaning is fun.
It occurred to me that I only drove a car about 12 years before my eyesight got so bad I gave up driving. I miss driving but I respect the fact that I don't want to cause an accident or hurt my children.

We did survive the gym without incident and even picked up some snacks at the shopette afterwards. The kids and Terry played racquetball and I walked less than a mile on the indoor track by myself. I was just finishing up and wondering how I was going to get down the stairs by myself when suddenly I saw Steffi standing by the stairs and I was so happy to see her I didn't see that she was crying. Terry had hit her on the head with the racquetball. Poor little girl. She is ok. We sat on the couch and watched the boys play a bit. Steffi told me about a dream her friend had about a boy in cowboy boots. I won't tell the rest. lol.

The play Steffi saw was Peter Pan and she enjoyed it. Rachel, her friend, worked the lights. I thought that was exciting.


Nick has left for school, he didn't want breakfast but I managed to get him to eat a little. Steffi is not awake yet. Terry is awake, his oatmeal is in the microwave, guess I better go take care of the birds and turtles and get Steffi up.

I loomed 3 hats yesterday!! The orange and purple hat is the leftover yarn from the other day. Tangerine Bolche and Light and Lofty purple crush. The red hats are Yarn Bee Fleece Lite Cranberry one strand but pulled 2 loops over 1 and the white used 3 strands of yarn, 2 Lion Brand Jiffy white and 1 Yarn Bee Playful held together. The white rows were lucet cast on, purl knit purl for 7 rows, then ewrapped 2 rows of cranberry and knitted bottom loop and middle ewrap over the top ewrap. It made it thicker.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was a dream a girl had about a GUY in cowboy boots. Lea's not gay

Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home