Monday, October 30, 2006

Oct30

Terry played hooky from school tonight which was a much needed break from the day. First we woke up to no internet and we knew that was coming. See I use bill pay to pay the bill, so when the bill comes in the mail I just file it. But what we didn't know was the TWC had sold our account to Comcast and changed the account number, but when the bill pay check was sent to TWC, Comcast was not paid. TWC did not return our checks or transfer the funds they knew didn't belong to them to Comcast and we had been contacting them since Oct9th. Great job TIME WARNER CABLE. and no more just filing bills for me.

Anyway all fixed, yippee. Note to self, check the account numbers.

We ate dinner at the BX. I had a huge Philly steak sandwich and an A&W rootbeer, Nick had pizza and Steffi and Daddy had chicken and fries. A cute story, a man walked up to the counter looking like little Randy at the glass window from A Christmas Story. He's all happy looking at all the food, then he wanders to the next window and there's more food, and then he's back to the first window. I said he looked like a man out without his wife and there were all these wonderful choices. Terry didn't think it was funny cause he looks the same.

After dinner we went to the Boardwalk. They had a haunted house and it was SPECTACULAR. We screamed and freaked out and laughed and screamed some more. The drama club put on the spook. I hope they make a few bucks, it was worth it. After that a young woman jumped on us offering hand lotion and I yelled NO right in her face. I was still freaked out from the spook house and wasn't too sure why we were getting jumped on by strangers waving bottles in our faces. We ended up buying the lotion they were very persistant. Steffi fell in love with the nail emery board. I got some lotion that is named Ocean. Then it was off to The Chocolate Crocodile for some treats and a long ride on the trolley. I could ride that all day and night.

We meant to go home but ended up on base to see their haunted house. It was a long wait and very hard to see inside the building, I got the honor of touching the guy who had just been electrocuted but Steffi got so scared she started to cry, a guy came after her with a knife. I crashed into something and there's a nice lump on my shin. heehee, the ghouls beat us up. There were some tiny kids in there and they were really scared.

A tough start for today but a great finish. I'm off to finish a hat for Amy.
I miss you Dad.

Happy Halloween.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey moma, Nate wants to know why steffi cried...
Was the base haunted house REALLY Scary?
hugs!

Monday, October 30, 2006 11:12:00 PM  
Blogger frank said...

I`ll have some pics for my blog tonight think you will like them
missed talking to you yesterday
love Dad

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 6:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home