Nov6
WhooHoo We're back. We didn't go anywhere just sort of pulled the wagons round and regrouped. Saturday Steffi and Nick were playing and Steffi put her hand through the French door. We took her to the emergency room and she was lucky that she didn't need stitches or need a tetanus shot. Saturday night was the homecoming dance for her. Before the dance we went to the Boardwalk looking for new shoes and to the library, both Steffi and Nick picked out books and Nick needs to do a book report with his book. We bought a Sudoku board game at the Boardwalk. Steffi and I played it Sunday, then Terry and I played it. I love Sudoku. We played as a team, so we built on self esteem and team spirit.
Today it rained and Terry gave Nick a ride to school and then the girls a ride after that. Dad's taxi, heehee. After school Nick talked about his day in school and we played checkers. Nick is a very solid player and fought til the very end, even taught me a trick but I had luck on my side and won that round.
Steffi went to a play at school tonight with Luke and now she's writing up some flash cards. GO STEPH~
Glenda brought some gorgeous Mexican Heather over this morning. Thank you Glenda.
Oh today was DAY 1 of the lemon juice fast. I'm looking forward to a bit of pampering now.
Goodnight.
Today it rained and Terry gave Nick a ride to school and then the girls a ride after that. Dad's taxi, heehee. After school Nick talked about his day in school and we played checkers. Nick is a very solid player and fought til the very end, even taught me a trick but I had luck on my side and won that round.
Steffi went to a play at school tonight with Luke and now she's writing up some flash cards. GO STEPH~
Glenda brought some gorgeous Mexican Heather over this morning. Thank you Glenda.
Oh today was DAY 1 of the lemon juice fast. I'm looking forward to a bit of pampering now.
Goodnight.

1 Comments:
put your right hand on your left sholder and your left hand on your right sholder and squeeze thats a hug from your dad
now you have been pampered
love you kid
Post a Comment
<< Home