Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Nov7 172

It is nearly bedtime, I have some pictures I will post them tomorrow. Terry had commander's call this morning, which meant he woke me at 5:20 am. I wasn't thrilled to only get 5 hours of sleep. But I did manage to get Nick out the door and Steffi woke up and fed. Then you know I went back to bed and slept til Terry came home for lunch. He crawled into bed and slept for an hour. Then tortured me with the smell of a yummy TV dinner.

It is day2 of the juice fast and I weighed 172 this morning. It is nice to lose weight while fasting, but I am thinking it is more of a cleanse then a weight lose goal.

Tonight after school Nick and I went over his school work and I read him about 10 pages from his book, Flash Fire. I have to read the book since I want him to do a book report on it. He had pizza rolls for a snack, boy they smelled good.

When Steffi came home she went to her room and started cleaning it and then at 5 we watched the show Everwood and she had a Chinese tv dinner for a snack and that smelled reallllllllly good. Yes she loves Ephram. And I like his Dad of course, heehee. I started dinner before the show finished and Terry and Steffi helped finish it up. I asked them to help cause the first few days of fasting are the toughest. Nibbling and snacking is just something that happens without thinking about it. Steffi started her French homework and then they all ate while I drank some green powder mix.

Jessica and Nate came over for a visit, it sure was nice to see you both. Nick is playing his computer game, he earns time by reading his book, and Steffi and Terry went to buy Steffi a book for school.

Promise tomorrow there will be pictures.

hugs, Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home