Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nov8 171

Yah, another day almost over. Hey we overslept today but I woke at 6:45. Terry had to give Nick a ride a school, but that gave Nick time to eat some breakfast. Steffi has been eating eggs with a yogurt on the side. It's a good breakfast. Nick has lucky charms. I ate some frozen blueberries today and drank lots of lemon water.

I didn't have any yarn so I didn't really knit today, just played a little with scraps. Terry planted the two Mexican Heather in the front yard during his lunch break. And it was lovely warm today, just right for planting. He said it should be warm tomorrow too. He went for a bike ride after work today.

After school Nick and I hit the books and I read to him. He only had math homework and he filled me in on the rest of what he did in school. Steffi and I watched Everwood and she started shining my fingernails but I started dinner and she started her homework. She's in the bath now and I'm ready for bed but need to finish up some laundry. Maybe Terry will take me for yarn tomorrow??? please please. PS, he shined my toenails tonight, wasn't that sweet.

Goodnight

Oh I forgot the pictures, I will do them tomorrow. The camera is in the other room. boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home