Sunday, November 12, 2006

Nov12

Happy Sunday. Terry took the kids to church this morning, but I didn't go since we didn't know if they were set up for deaf people. Steffi seemed to enjoy the church, maybe they'll go back.

I did tons of laundry today and worked a bit on the mat for the Thanksgiving centerpiece.
Steffi and I watched Scent of a Woman and Terry and I watched football. GO CHICAGO!!! Nick's friend Brian came over today. I have a few pictures of things I've finished over the last few weeks. Plus Terry and Steffi doing homework. Penny helped.



This hat is kinda short, but it's really soft. Maybe I can make lace for it?

This is 3 stitch types done on the kk long loom. My favorite stitch is the figure8 stitching done on the top, in the middle is the zigzag stitch which I call sashay, and the bottom stitches are true stockingnet. I like using the kk long loom and thick yarn.The scarf was all figure 8 stitches on the kk long loom using Baby Colors yarn, so soft. The fringe is knotted at the end to keep from unraveling. The hat was made on the green kk loom, ewrap one row, purl next row, ewrap all remaining rows, gather to bind off and made a pompom.

Finally found a use for some chenille yarn that I couldn't use on the kk round looms cause it doesn't stretch and the yarn broke. 3 hotpads, 11 stitches, stockingnet stitch. Way cool and thick.

Guess 5am comes pretty early. Goodnight. Just heard Dawnni sent me some yarn from her real OZ sheeps, but I haven't received it. Boo mail boat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home