Thursday, December 07, 2006

Dec7


Yeah I finished the 5th stocking today. Now I'm just waiting for the embellishment class to finish them up. I worked on it from 7am to 12pm. 5 hours with little breaks to take the dogs out, snack, check email.

Terry made lunch today and finished making dinner tonight. Turkey and rice soup, both yummy. He also took me to the pet store for some filter media for the turtles and a new heat lamp, plus we went to Lowe's to get a concrete block for them to bask on. They keep knocking their ramp over and I'm scared they are going to break the glass.

We also went to Hobby Lobby for a skein of yarn to embellish the stockings, but Terry bought me two skeins. Isn't he sweet.
Nick and Steffi both had good days at school. I read Nick my book report tonight that he assigned to me last week and he gave me an A+ Good Job grade. He's sweet too. And speaking of sweets, Steffi likes to eat sweets now. Lots of sweets. She is sweet too.

She gave me and Midget back rubs tonight.
I loomed a mitten tonight while Steffi watched a movie. I'll make it a mate tomorrow. Terry just saw the mitten and said WOW, you did that???

Good night. Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs, what's wrong with that, I'd like to know..... Terry just signed that to me. He is listening to 80's music.

Oops, gotta go Nick wants milk, he's in bed reading. We're going to the library this weekend and pick out a new book for me to read to him. I wish I could hear again, so he could read to me.

Hey Jessica, where are you? Sorry I missed you today Dad, I'm thinking about you.

3 Comments:

Blogger frank said...

well now all you need is good stuff to put in your xmas socks and a fire placce to hang them over
let us know what you got the kids from us
love oyu and will be on aroung noon

Friday, December 08, 2006 6:01:00 AM  
Blogger Made by Mimi said...

I LOVE your stockings. I haven't seen your blog before but you do some BEAUTIFUL work and I now have you bookmarked to see what other wonderful things you come up with :-) Thanks for sharing!!!!

Saturday, December 09, 2006 3:00:00 AM  
Blogger Looming Looney said...

Hi Amber, Love the stockings I can't believe you did 5 in one day! I am so JEALOUS!!!!

Sorry I haven't been posting comments in a while, my computer kinda went coput. I think I have it working again.

Glad to see Steffi is getting better. I love sweets also. That would probally explaing the extra pounds that seem to keep following me around. Keep up the great knitting. Hopefully I'll catch up to ya!. I'm working on another pair of footie socks.

Tonya

Monday, December 11, 2006 1:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home