Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Dec6

Yah!! Amy sent us cookies, cookies, cookies and yarn yarn yarn!! What a treat. Come have some cookies Jessica.

Nicky came home from school with 2 neat pictures he had drawn. One is his name drawn like a ribbon with a rose. Really cool. Another was an art classroom. He gives such attention to detail, it's amazing.

Steffi came home in a good mood and we had a nice afternoon. She shared some meat jerky with me while we watched TV. We played Uno a little tonight with just the blue and green cards. Funny and fast.

I finished another stocking, so now we have 4, one more to make tomorrow. I also made some slippers for sitting on the couch.


Terry had school tonight, a terrorism class, bleck. I want to go curl up with my electric blankie. Goodnight


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home