Wednesday, December 13, 2006

12-13

Whoo boy, I was busy today. I did a lot of looming, plus took a nice nap. When Nick got home from school I went outside to watch him play on the trampoline. While we were outside Jessica and Nate dropped in, but they didn't stay long.

I made red beans and rice for dinner, yah!! Terry had school tonight and he had retirement class today. He barely gets to sit down before he has to go do something else.

Steffi and I watched The Ron Clark Story tonight, that was sad and inspiring. She put my hair into ponytails and modeled a hat/scarf/mittens set I made. Then the whole family played Uno. Steffi won!!

I want to go finish up a purse for the loom class. Goodnight.

2 Comments:

Blogger frank said...

hi kid just to let you know I`m going to start getting ready for Florida today only one week before we leave and have a lot to do
I`ll talk to yo later today want to ask about DSL high speed
Love dad

Thursday, December 14, 2006 5:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe! Poor Steffi, did you see the picture you put up? She looks like she isnt having a good time...It kinda looks like she is saying "Ick, this is sooo not my color" lol!
Anyways, congrats on the UNO game Steffi. This weekend Im going to be very busy, we are going bowling with the car club we are in on Friday, Saturday I think Nate is going to put in his HEADERS! and we might go to the movies, and on Sunday we are going to a BBQ, with the Car Club.
Love you!!!

Thursday, December 14, 2006 6:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home