12-11
Hola!! Today was wet and cold but I am in a sunny mood. Jessi and Nate came for a visit before dinner and lent Steffi the dvd named Pirates Dead Man's Chest. Thanks!! Terry Steffi and I watched the movie tonight. It was the first time I'd seen it with words so I was happy to learn the story line. It was better watching it in the theater, Johnny Depp's huge eyes, heehee. I hear we're going to a movie this weekend. Another movie I'll critique the cinematics out of since there is no script or book around for me to read first.
I mailed off Christmas presents today and now I am broke. But I am glad I did something. Since Steffi had gone to the hospital and is blessedly home things have not been all on course around here. But Steffi is doing very well and I love the moments she shines through and shows her true self.
Ut oh Steffi ran away with the camera or I'd post some new pictures.
Here's one of me and my favorite loomed hat, heehee. Steffi took this yesterday.


1 Comments:
Aww! Grandpa looks so cute in that Christmas Tree hat...
And I love that color blue on you...and I love that color blue too. HEHE!
I still like the color pink though. Anyways, I can hear Tilly in the bedroom flapping her wings like crazy...it might be time for me to let her out and fly around for a little bit, she loves that. I love you guys so much, hugs & kisses!
P.S. are you guys going to see Eragon? Thats the movie Nate and I MIGHT go see, we have a free movie ticket, so it wont be too expensive. Ive been wanting to see that movie ever since they had previews. K, better go, Tilly is Chirping REALLY loud. hehe, she probably wants out NOW! hehe. ILY
Post a Comment
<< Home