Tuesday, December 12, 2006

12-12

Hey hey, today was sunny and bright, almost felt like summer. Got the kids off to school fine this morning even though I was bleary brained. Staying up late watching movies, bad idea, heehee. Terry had a retirement class today, something about writing resumes and what to expect on job interviews. AHEM, 2 forms of identification and mandatory social security card. Glad it's not me. Oh Terry took me to the laundry mat during lunch and we walked to Podnuh's, yeehaw.

Tonight after a quick dinner of hot turkey sandwiches we took Andy his red white and green scarf. He said thank you very much and gave me a hug. They have really done a lot of work at the fencing club, was neat to look around. After we visited we took the kids to Wally World to do some Christmas shopping and we all had a blast. Then we hit Hobby Lobby. Steffi wants a shawl so she picked out yarn. Gee I walk into that store and it's like eyes popping out, all that yarn, all that yarn, all that yarn.....

Hope you feel better tomorrow Dad and Eileen!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast yesterday. hehe. I did A LOT of house cleaning yesterday, I found out, yesterday, that Tommys girlfriend (on and off for 5 years) is coming to town, TODAY! AHHH! So, I cleaned house like never before. Hehe.

Anyways, I love you guys very much!
Hugs & Kisses!
~jessi

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 11:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just been catching up with your happenings. Glad things are settling down. Love your hat - is it aqua or blue? Interesting to see you working on the loom, I hadn't been able to visualize what it looked like.
Hugs
TCEileen

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 2:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home