Thursday, December 14, 2006

12-14

Brr it was cold this morning, feels like Christmas. Terry had his last retirement class today. He looked like he was going on a job interview this morning. Nick did not want to wake up this morning, I don't blame him, I don't want to wake up either. Steffi had problems this morning, she cannot fit into her jeans. The medicine is making her gain weight cause she can't stop eating. Granted, gaining weight is a good thing for her.

I finished a project for loom class. Don't freak out Jessica, this is not a hint for you to have a baby, lol.

Easy Baby Booties

We took the kids to Goodwill tonight but they could not find any jeans that fit. Steffi did find some skirts. We then went to Lowe's for a shop vac which I have wanted for a while since we don't have carpets the upright vacuum does a poor job on the hardwood floors. After Lowe's we bought dog food.

Nick is so tall, he's grown another inch since summer. He's only 13 but he's 6'1". I call him shorty. He hates that.

And a picture for Jessica.

Goodnight~~

2 Comments:

Blogger frank said...

nice pic of Jessica and nate.
nic going to be a tall one like his dad

Friday, December 15, 2006 6:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ICK! I wish I smiled in that picture! Then it would have been 10xs better :P.
Anyways, dont worry mom, Im not gonna have a baby, geeze. Cute booties though. I love you guys
Hugs & Kisses
~jessi

Friday, December 15, 2006 7:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home