Thursday, January 04, 2007

1-4 Revolution

I sent my baby boy to school in the rain today, I didn't know it was raining that hard, he trucked off without complaint, he's a tough little man, even though he's taller than me, he's still my baby.

Steffi took her purple hair off to school with trepidation they would make her dye it a more natural color. I totally love it, I hope they let her keep it. It's supposed to be ruby red, but our own personal beauty school dropout (Daddy) has turned it purple. KEWL!

We took the 3 smaller dogs to the vet today. They needed to be seen so we could get flea medicine. I thought I would lose it when the vet was taking blood to check for heart worms. He had a bit of a miss on Susie and while he manipulated the vein I thought I would crack in half.

Susie has a heart murmur, she also has tartar on her teeth. The spoiled miss has gained 3 pounds, thanks to the private dining room and special fare. The queen has arrived and needs her teeth cleaned.

Shelly beans, eats too many jelly beans. She is overweight. I don't know when she is eating so much, but apparently she needs to exercise and have her teeth cleaned.

Penny didn't enjoy the shots too much, she's the healthiest of the group. She also gained 3 pounds. Penny is getting fixed next month, she goes in on the 14th. Poor little doll.

Midget and Kookie will see the vet next month. All the dogs got their Revolution tonight.

Jessica - blind item.

More much needed rain today. I have been watching Terry's Rome DVD's while he naps on the couch. He already watched them. A bit too X rated for my taste, but the story line is interesting. Maybe a book would be less graphic.

Steffi told me tonight she has Victoria in one of her classes and that is good news. Welcome back Victoria.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home