Friday, January 19, 2007

1-19


Made with Chenille thick yarn. work loose or yarn breaks, do not tug on it ewrap stitches are ok with this project but the flat knit stitch works as fast as the flat purl stitch.

yellow kk 41 peg loom
crochet cast on 15 pegs
work as a flat panel back and forth. Always skip first peg. Very similar to basketweave or box weave. Original patterns


Go to the Stitch Guide Part I. The whole site is worth a look.

Row1 purl 2 (skipping first peg) knit 3, purl 3, knit 3, purl 3

Row2 purl 2 (skip first peg) knit 3 purl 3 knit 3 purl 3
Row3 purl 2 (skip first peg) knit 3 purl 3 knit 3 purl 3
Row4 knit 2 (skip first peg) purl 3 knit 3 purl 3 knit 3
Row5 knit 2 (skip first peg) purl 3 knit 3 purl 3 knit 3
Row6 knit 2 (skip first peg) purl 3 knit 3 purl 3 knit 3
repeat 1-6 til item is square
knit cast off

To help me keep track of which row I was working, I used flash cards each one numbered
(1p 2p 3p 4k 5k 6k) and with a k or p to show what 2 stitches the row should start with. An ocd's dream project, I counted purl 2 3, knit 2 3 etc for each peg knitted. It is a totally focused project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home