Thursday, February 08, 2007

2-8 Mardi Gras

The first parade is this weekend. I finished my hat just in time. For a solid month we will eat sweet cakes for breakfast and bathe in crème Brule. We will throw beads, coins and cups at each other and laugh, we will not complain that all the roads are blocked from all the parades, fences for crowd control and food stands. The King Krewe will have not one, not two but THREE GRAND BALLS --who's got the biggest buffets of them all??? Excess is law, theme colors are green, yellow, purple, blue, and red in any combination, heavy on the purple, green and yellow. The kids and I are excited to be in the parade. Here is Terry. Can you believe he picked out the yarn and pompoms??? I will put the pattern online later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
Now, for my news today...Ready?
IM BLONDE AGAIN!!!! lol jenni went to take me to get my hair trimmed and that led to getting highlights, and now, I look blonde. I feel so pretty now. Just too bad I dont have anywhere special to go...like a dance or something. Oh well, as long as I feel better right?
I love you guys Hugs and Kisses!
XOXOXOXO
~jessi

Thursday, February 08, 2007 9:06:00 PM  
Blogger frank said...

nice hat terry

Sunday, February 25, 2007 6:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home