I bought some looms
Ok, really I've bought several looms. Here are my opinions.
1 Provo Craft Knifty Knitter round looms 4 pack purchased at Hobby Lobby.
I LOVE THEM. These were the first looms I bought and I was quickly addicted to them, they are easy and fun.
2 Provo Craft Knifty Knitter long loom 4 pack purchased at Hobby Lobby.
Not as impressed with the smaller pegs that pop off the loom too easily but I like these looms, they make great shawls and scarves. Missing pegs will not be replaced per Provo Craft customer service.
3 Provo Craft Knifty Knitter purple long loom purchased at Hobby Lobby.
Has nice pegs and I have made many scarves with it. The gauge is huge and the loom is too short to do much with, it only has 18 pegs.
4 Markman Farm Looms - Don't go there, note to self.
A big boo hiss. Poor quality loom, disrespectful customer service. A lot of mewling from the owner, very unsatisfactory experience. Did not receive emails confirming order. In fact my email inquiries were mostly ignored and returning the loom turned into a crime. Have heard similar stories from others about poor quality looms and poor customer service.
5 Decor Accents, Inc.
I bought the huge 5 foot infinity loom. It's a wonderful loom. Customer service was excellent. Received emails confirming my order and again when the order shipped. The order shipped in less than the 21 days expected delivery time.
6 Frame Knitting
Friday afternoon I ordered the 34 inch knitting board and Saturday morning I received an email that my ordered had shipped with instructions to find the special tool and knitting books. WOW. Super customer service, can't wait to see the loom.
1 Provo Craft Knifty Knitter round looms 4 pack purchased at Hobby Lobby.
I LOVE THEM. These were the first looms I bought and I was quickly addicted to them, they are easy and fun.
2 Provo Craft Knifty Knitter long loom 4 pack purchased at Hobby Lobby.
Not as impressed with the smaller pegs that pop off the loom too easily but I like these looms, they make great shawls and scarves. Missing pegs will not be replaced per Provo Craft customer service.
3 Provo Craft Knifty Knitter purple long loom purchased at Hobby Lobby.
Has nice pegs and I have made many scarves with it. The gauge is huge and the loom is too short to do much with, it only has 18 pegs.
4 Markman Farm Looms - Don't go there, note to self.
A big boo hiss. Poor quality loom, disrespectful customer service. A lot of mewling from the owner, very unsatisfactory experience. Did not receive emails confirming order. In fact my email inquiries were mostly ignored and returning the loom turned into a crime. Have heard similar stories from others about poor quality looms and poor customer service.
5 Decor Accents, Inc.
I bought the huge 5 foot infinity loom. It's a wonderful loom. Customer service was excellent. Received emails confirming my order and again when the order shipped. The order shipped in less than the 21 days expected delivery time.
6 Frame Knitting
Friday afternoon I ordered the 34 inch knitting board and Saturday morning I received an email that my ordered had shipped with instructions to find the special tool and knitting books. WOW. Super customer service, can't wait to see the loom.

2 Comments:
Definitely the "Loom Queen". Have you set up a stall yet to sell some of your products? Then you can buy more and more wool. With knitting you have something to show for your work - not much to see from computing.
Keep busy
Hugs TCEileen
TCEileen has a good idea to sell some of you goods. Then you can buy more yarn
Post a Comment
<< Home